Boofle Direct are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information when using our website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address you have provided
- from time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail or telephone. We may then use this information to customise our website according to your needs and interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Controlling your personal information
If you wish to restrict Boofle Direct from using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, please contact us via e-mail requesting your details to be removed from any marketing lists we may hold.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.